miércoles, 14 de enero de 2009

How has your learning process in English III been with Lisette Lunar?




Over this semester I was able to learn several aspects of written English that I didn’t knew about before, such as some new vocabulary, writing techniques, the different types of paragraphs that can be used in texts, and to organize all the primal ideas to be express on a text before starting to write. Trough all I am very pleased to say that I feel an upgrade on my writing in English, which was a primal goal for me in this class. Do to the methods of teaching of my professor Lisette Lunar, I must say that it was a good experience to learn from her, because she is a talented professional and a very understanding person who can help you not only with your work in class but also with any doubts that you can have over the process. Now I feel more capable to express myself in English, and to write a more meaningful and coherent text in other tongue that’s not my native language.

No hay comentarios: